XTRA guac, please!
Holy moly, g u a c a m o l e ! Do you ever just wish you could make a quick + easy snack that takes less that F I V E minutes to assembly (not even exaggerating) created from less than just F I V E ingredients and only using O N E utensil? Is this even real life? No way . . . . . . but actually, Y E S way please and thank you! Hi, hello my name is Hazl and I strive to create nutritious snacks + dishes that (sometimes, more often than not) take little time + ingredients to create but taste amazingly d e l i c i o u s + is packed with nutrients to make you even more beautiful than YOU already are!
Everyday I'm whipping up little side + main dish items that aren't too time consuming and can easily be tweaked to your O W N personal liking! All of the recipes I share can easily be personalized to how you, your friends and family prefer things—I live and swear by citrus and basically add it to everything I do (for seriously) from my Hazl made infused water to quinoa mixtures to even smoothies! E V E R Y T H I N G tends to get "citrusfied" but I've learned not even my own flesh and blood loves citrus as much as I (sorry Blu, I'll hold the lemon on your salmon next time) but it's okay! I understand. #lemonlover101 #foreverlovinglemons #iDontdiscriminate #iLikeallcitrus
Eat Better, Feel Better.
I try to find ways to incorporate avocado into my everyday life—to my smoothies in the morning, salads in the afternoon and can + will always find a way to add a little avo into my dinner dishes! Being able to add avo within your meals daily is stellar and gives your body those healthy + nutritious fats that your body needs. Highlighting avocado to make it the star of a dish is my F A V E—hence where my love for guacamole comes a l i v e! Here's my little Hazl made guacguac, but doNUT be afraid to put your own twist + change ingredient measurements + add more or less spices into your guacamole!
Add some mango + strawb's + pineapple's . . . . . . . . your life will F O R E V E R be changed (recipe coming soon) #guaconguacONguac #guac4ever #iSeeyouguacing
- 2 avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, mashed
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced, OR 1 Tablespoon pre minced from the grocery store
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ½ red pepper
- 1-2 lemon, juiced, zested
- 1 lime, juices, zested
- 1 handful of cilantro, fine chopped
- Pinch of salt + pepp
- 2 Tablespoons of Trader Joe's Super Seed & Ancient Grain Blend
- Blend consists of: sprouted buckwheat, sprouted millet, chia seed, golden flax seed, red quinoa, shelled hemp seed + amaranth
- 1 bag of Way Better Snacks—Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips (don't you worry, I'll share my love + obsession with these A M A Z I N G + easily addicting tortilla chips in a post coming soon)
- Gather all ingredients, a fork + a mixing bowl.
- Once ingredients are prepared as directed above (literally, it really is T H I S easy) add everything into your mixing bowl and smash + mix it all together.
- Taste test—need an extra squeeze of lemon? Add it. Need a little more cilantro? Add it. Want a different herb or spice blended in? Don't be shy, add it on in loves! *remember, my recipe is solely just a guideline to show you all beautiful souls the ingredients I use—the quantities of each are to Y O U R liking!
- Once your guac is up to par, tear open your bag of Way Better Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips and E N J O Y !
Ps, pretty please doNUT mind my guac smeared all on the sides of the bowl (sometimes, actually A L W A Y S, there's not stopping a lady + her dire need for guac + d i v i n g in tortilla chip first EVEN though pretty food pictures are my goals . . . . . . LOL, #sacrifice)