DIY: Rosemary for Hair President!
One of my biggest issues in life is my hair, well not really, but you know what I mean. Your hair is like your crown queens and it's a total mission to keep it healthy and on point on the daily. #thestruggleisreal! And to keep it real, a lot of us are facing hair loss/hair growth problems on the regular regardless of our age [total bummer]. But relax, your holistic genie [Codie] has got you covered! There is hope for you beautiful queens and it comes in a little cute glass bottle of, ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL!
Did you know when applied over the scalp rosemary essential oil helps stimulate hair growth? Here are a few reasons why rosemary should definitely run for hair president:
1. Antioxidants 2. Antibacterial 3. Anti-inflammatory 4. Stimulant 5. Fights Oiliness
TRUE LIFE, rosemary essential oil does wonders for my hair making it noticeably thicker. Rosemary has also helped minimize hair breakage and has totally stimulated hair follicles, making my hair grow longer, stronger and thicker!
Here are a couple of ways to use your rosemary oil, DIY:
Got Dry Scalp? Regular massaging of the scalp with rosemary oil nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff!
- Apply 3-5 drops and massage in your palm. * Make sure to use those finger tips! [Get up in there]
- Massage the oil into your scalp for a good 30 seconds and let sit.
Need thickness and Shine?
- Take your hairbrush and add 3 to 4 drops of rosemary oil on top.
- Brush from root to tips throughout.
Need a Daily Leave in Conditioner? [I always do!]
- Begin with 1 cup of coconut oil or jaboba oil in a clean empty jar.
- Add in about 20 drops of your essential rosemary oil
- After you shower, while your hair is still wet, take a bit of the oil mixture and rub it throughout your hair, scalp too. [Be careful not to use too much, as too much oil can make your hair appear greasy. no bueno!]
Cheers to having beautiful, healthy, shiney, "I know you want me boy" locks!
Let me know below in the comments how your hair feels after!