Pitaya, pitaya, PITAYA.
Or as some of us may know it as, dragon fruit.
A dragon fruit is an exotic [super unique] and delicious fruit often referred to as a 'superfood' due to the wealth of health benefits that it obtains—this pretty, yet funky spiked fruit is derived from Central and South America and can found with red or white flesh. It's sweet, delicious, and some may even say it's a little sour.
We tend to consider the dragon fruit a superfood because HEY, WHASSSUP, HELLO—dragon fruit is high in fiber, rich in antioxidants, contains high levels of magnesium, is a good source of iron, powerful in vitamin C, and rich in vitamin B2.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 ½ cup New Barn unsweetened almond milk
- 1 pack of pitaya plus
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 ripe kiwi, skinned
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 lemon, fresh, juiced
- ¼ cup riced cauliflower, frozen
- ¼ cup Siggi's Dairy plain filmjölk, drinkable yogurt
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds or until silky smooth.
- Top with all of the glorious toppings of choose—OR, just eat it plain!
- E N J O Y.