DIY: Magic Milk
Turmeric Golden Milk, or as I like to call it "Magic Milk" is my all time favorite evening drink. If you had a crazy busy holiday weekend like me, this MAGIC MILK will get you back right!
Here's the MAGIC MILK run down:
The main ingredient of MAGIC MILK drink is turmeric (curcumin), and this active substance is in over 150 prescription and therapeutic activities. Turmeric milk is used for colds, congestion, headache, and sore throats. This orange spice, turmeric, has strong anti-inflammatory properties, and destroys bacteria that cause disease and promotes the body’s natural defense mechanisms. This drink is a MUST for winter! [Turmeric is also a great alternative antibiotic that doesn't ruin the gut flora! ]
Turmeric benefits become even greater when combined with black pepper! By mixing turmeric and black pepper together, you increase your body’s absorption of the turmeric by 2000% [WOW]!
I know what you're thinking... what in the world does this MAGIC MILK taste like? Is it any good? The answer is, YES! Trust me on this one.
Here's what you need:
• 2 cups of coconut milk or almond milk
• 1.5 teaspoons of turmeric
• 1" of fresh ginger
• A sprinkle of black pepper
• Honey to taste
1. Pour into saucepan and heat over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes
2. Pour into your mug or cup and enjoy all the delicious anti-inflammatory health benefits!!
• Regulates the cholesterol level.
• Regulates the digestive tract.
• Improves the memory and brain function.
• Reduces the blood pressure.
• Detoxifies the liver
• Boots immune system
• Clears skin
The benefits of this turmeric DIY are endless. I recommend enjoying Magic Milk at least twice a week, trust me, it does a body GOOD!
Let us know your thoughts below in the comment section.
I promise you it's worth a try ;)
Peace + Love, Codie