DIY: Suffering from Skin Pigmentation?
Are you fighting skin pigmentation like me?
Production of melanin can cause pigmentation and many other aspects like sun damage, pollution and using chemical products can also cause this skin problem. Luckily, there are some inexpensive ways to lighten up those dark spots with just two ingredients...
!!!Potato Juice and Lemon!!!
I know, it sounds too good to be true right? Well it isn't, see for yourself!
Why Potato Juice and Lemon?
Lighten Pigmentation: Potatoes and lemons are natural bleaching agent and that is why they make best remedy to treat pigmentation!
- After slicing potato and lemon, take equal amount of both potato juice and lemon. Mix well.
- Apply a layer before heading to bed using a cotton pad.
- When the first layer dries, apply second coat.
- Next, apply third coat so that there is a thick amount of mixture on your skin [We want it to really penetrate that spot!]
- Let it marinate overnight and in the morning rinse and wash your face.
Within one week of religious application, you will see reduction in pigmentation! Trustt me, I couldn't believe it myself but this holistic method really does work, and it's so easy. I suffer from skin pigmentation, and this DIY is my GO-TO!
Let me know how it works for you, in the COMMENT section below.
Peace + Love, Codie