DIY: ALL NATURAL VEGAN MASCARA
Natural Vegan Mascara for the WIN!
Did you know most mainstream mascaras contain not-so-sexy, toxic ingredients?!
You know, ingredients like, 2-Propanol, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Diethyl Phthalate, Aluminum, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Propylene Glycol, Butyl Paraben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Retinol Palmitate, Aluminum, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethyle Parabes. EW! Babes, these ingerdients that you're putting so close to your beautiful eyes are TOXIC, T O X I C!
How the heck is this legal!? Seriously?! How are national brands allowing us to put such toxic ingredients so close to our EYES! Don't freak, I got you!
Here's an awesome AU-NATURALE vegan mascara do it yourself, that I totally suggest you try:
- empty masacara tube
- 2 tsp aloe Vera gel
- 10 Capsules of activated charcoal
- 1/8 tsp Vitamin E oil (natural preservative)
- a pinch of bentonite clay
- Combine and mix all ingredients above into a bowl until completely smooth
- Scoop mixture with your mascara wand, right into the tube
- Apply to lashe [For Va Va Voom VOLUME Lashes, apply two coats!]
Protect your beautiful eyes and do it yo'self, the vegan way!
Peace + Love, Codie