MOOD BOOSTING SMOOTHIE BOWL
#VIEWS from my bowl got a whole 'lotta loving when I posted this the other day on Instagram. Being able to boost my mood, ease my anxious tendencies, and just feel at peace all-around with a simple smoothie concoction is everything. Whether it be in the morning or even mid-afternoon, being able to lift up your mood is what we all need. Daily.
Lately I've been doing a lot of my own personal research on transformational foods and foods that aid in cognitive thinking, energy, and relaxation. I found Sun Potion one day while (of course) scrolling through Instagram and when I tell you they're onto something, they is onto something. Real big! They have so many different (superfood) tonic-herbs that are "nutrient and mineral rich plants that have been used in many traditional cultures as healing foods." These potion powders are wild-caught and all-natural. It's the real deal. I've been using these powders for the past few weeks and have sincerely noticed a change in my overall well-being. My energy is more consistent, I find myself to be more calm on the daily when utilizing these powders, and my thinking is more focused. Sun Potion is my latest obsession and I try to take them every day—either in the morning, mid-afternoon, or just whenever I'm feeling the need for a little boost!
QUICK AND NUTRITIOUS IS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT! TRY It— LOVE IT, DO IT. #YOUHAVE2
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1-1 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 frozen organic banana
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup organic frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen Japanese sweet potato
- 1/4 cup Siggi's plain filmjölk, drinkable yogurt
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- 1 teaspoon Bulletproof brain octain oil
- 1 teaspoon Sun Potion ashwagandha
- 1 teaspoon Sun Potion chaga
- 1 teaspoon Sun Potion reishi
toppings: fresh organic strawberries, frozen organic blackberries, organic coconut flakes, and raw pistachios!
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Combine all the ingredients in a NutriBullet, Ninja or blender for about 30 seconds or until silky smooth.
- Grab yo' toppings, make it all pretty, and eat up!