DIY: CHIA POPSICLES
SUMMA, SUMMA, SUMMA TIME!
The best way to cool down this summer is definitely hats these cold chia pops right here. I served these pops at a summer BBQ last year and man oh man were they a HIT! Not only are they super pretty to look at but they have amazing health benefits too, and taste delicious!
Chia seed pudding is my all time fave dessert and breakfast. Chia is packed with calcium, vitamin c, iron, potassium, and Omega-3! This chia seed pop will give you energy and will definitely be the sweetest pick me up around town. No pun intended.
Are you ready for the DIY cool down?
- 1 3/4 cups canned coconut milk
- 3/4 cup soy milk [or any milk alternative]
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp agave syrup, or more to your liking
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
Stir together coconut milk, soy milk, chia seeds, and agave syrup. If desired, add additional ingredients to sweeten to taste.
Place sliced kiwis in popsicle molds using chopsticks or the back of a spoon to press kiwi to the sides of the mold.
Gently pour liquid mixture into popsicle molds. Insert wooden popsicle sticks.
Freeze for at least 4 hours until popsicles are solid.
- Chia pops are ready, also know as, the best summer cool down and the prettiest photo ops.
Peace + Love,