Berry Maca Smoothie
This berry maca smoothie has been officially husky-approved, woo! I often talk about superfoods and being 110% whole-heartedly obsessed—as I should be and you should too—because they are so beneficial to your body, life-longevity, and maintaing a healthy + nutritious up-beat lifestyle.
I define a "superfood" as a nutrient-rich powerhouse that is so incredibly beneficial for your well-being and packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals + everything in between! Consuming superfoods on a daily basis will reduce your risk of chronic diseases and prolong life quality. It doesn't get much better than that!
Maca has so rightfully become one of my favorite powerhouse superfoods because it's super rich in vitamins, amino acids + is higher in calcium than milk. Maca does the body wonders by increasing energy levels, stamina, athletic endurance, mood, hair growth, mental clarity, memory, focus, regulates hormone balance + reduces anxiety, stress, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, acne + improves muscle gain, skin tone and strengthens bones + teeth.
Yes, this is real life. All it takes is just 1 teaspoon a day!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 cup Tempt hemp milk
- 1 teaspoon Navitas Naturals wheatgrass powder
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst maca powder
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup frozen blackberries
- ¼ cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 handful Essential Livings Food goji berries
- 2 tablespoon Salba Chia seed s
- ¼ avocado
T O P P I N G S: apple chips + more goji berries!
D I R E C T I O N S
- Combine all ingredients in a NuriBullet, Ninja blender, or different type of blender for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- E n j o y!