MATCHA OAT BITES
Back at it again with a matcha recipe! Let's be serious, I can whole-heartedly say I am obsessed with matcha. I love it. Need it. Dream of it daily + just canNOT get enough. #matchaanonymous Matcha is packed with antioxidants that obtain the ability to improve skin-clarity, is rich in fiber, kick-boosts metabolism, enhances immune system, lowers cholesterol, calms the mind, detoxifies efficiently, lowers blood sugar and is packed with vitamins + chlorophyl + minerals that boost your energy naturally!
Obsession is an understatement. 🤘
Here is one of my favorite matcha recipes to date packed with some superfood goodies + it only takes a few minutes to prepare!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill gluten free rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons Matcha Love culinary matcha
- ½ cup Natural Delights organic pitted medjool dates, thin sliced
- 2 tablespoons Salba Chia seeds, organic premium ground
- ¼ organic raw cashews
- ¼ unsweetened cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Nutiva coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Big Tree Farms organic coconut sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons Wholesome! Organic Raw Blue Agave
D I R E C T I O N S
- Combine all ingredients together in your mixer of choice, I used my Ninja.
- Pulse until all of the ingredients are incorporated but are still able to see chunks of oats + cashews within the mixture—we do not want a blended mush, no no!
- Begin to roll the mix into little rounds + place onto a parchment lined tray.
- Place the tray into the freezer for 1-2 hours just to allow the bliss balls to firm up.
- Once frozen, I like to pop the little bites into a tupperware container and keep them chilled in the refrigerator—they’ll stay good for about 5-7 days if kept in the refrigerator!
- EAT UP!
S I D E N O T E: if you want these to be a little more sweet, just up the amount o agave or coconut sugar. I love how powerful the taste of matcha can be when you make it the star of the recipe! #drooling