DAILY HARVEST ✖️ BLUHAZL SMOOTHIE BOWL
It's over 90 degrees + super sunny here in Atlanta and I couldn't have thought of a more perfect way to take a little personal timeout today than by a b-e-a-utiful matcha colada smoothie bowl inspired by my friends over at Daily Harvest 🙂 #goals
I never thought I'd say this, like ever, but HOLY HEAT Atlanta ☀️💦 literally. I 110% am a girl that adores the sun [way too much] and is always outside sunning, planning trips to the beach or secretly obsessed with just sitting on the back patio taking in the fresh air—but Atlanta in the summer is no joke!
Not complaining at all because this heat calls for smoothie bowls, smoothie pops + frozen treats all summer long 😏🙌 for real FOR real, can't stop won't stop!
If you babes haven't seen my post about Daily Harvest yet [check it out] + get the scoop as to why I always have a little stash of these superfoods super fast smoothies on hand at all times—and get this, you can now use my promo code: HAZL25 + receive 25% off of your first 6-pack of smoothies! #whatareyouwaitingfor
OH HECK YES 🤑 although this smoothie is jam packed with goodies [pineapple, organic kale, coconut, lime juice, organic coconut oil, japanese matcha + vanilla bean] I added just a few things in addition + topped it with even more yumminess!
So cheers to today and cheers to converting one of my all-time favorite Daily Harvest smoothie cups into a hefty smoothie bowl to keep me + you babes cool during the summer 😎
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 Daily Harvest matcha colada smoothie cup
- 1 handful Organic Girl super greens! greens
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Secret raw coconut vinegar
- 1 cup Siggi’s Dairy blueberry filmjölk, drinkable yogurt
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 hefty handful of ice cubes
D I R E C T I O N S
- Gather all ingredients.
- Add your Daily Harvest matcha colada ingredients + all other add-ins into a mixer of your choice, I use my ninja!
- Blend 30 seconds or until smooth, the smoother the better!
- Pour it, style it, *enjoy it!