Maca Super Smoothie
There's not better time for an E N E R G Y boost than mid-day on a Wednesday! Kicking butt through Monday and getting through my Tuesday blues, this energy + superfood packed smoothie was exactly what I needed to power through the rest of this day! I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 frozen banana
- 3-4 frozen strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons avocado
- 1 tablespoon Nutiva virgin coconut oil
- 1 handful of Organic Girl super greens mix
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods hemp protein
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 cup SO Delicious coconut milk, original
- 1 handful of ice
D I R E C T I O N S
- Gather all your ingredients + blend together in a mixer of your choice—of course, I used my handy-dandy NutriBullet as per usual.
- Top with: goji berries, coconut flakes, and purely elizabeth.'s blueberry hemp *ancient grain granola made with organic quinoa, amaranth + chia!
Ps: if you have NOT tried, let alone, heard of the brand "purely elizabeth." (my heart aches for you) because YOU are missing O U T on some really nutritiously tailored products! This stuff is I N C R E D I B L Y delicious and makes my insides S M I L E so dang bright—it's baked with coconut oil + sweetened with coconut sugar AND is free of refined sugar, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan. #EatBetterFeelBetter