Chocolate Superfood Smoothie
Is it too early to bring out the Chrismas kitchen towels + straws? My little brother says it is, but in my world, it is N E V E R too early. Never, ever! I'm already getting in the D'Anamas spirit and loving every single second of it, just E M B R A C E it will ya' brother? It's F R I Y A Y and there's no better way to celebrate than with a chocolate superfood packed smoothie to kick start your day! This smoothie is a no brainer, chocolate for breakfast? Is this real life? Y E S, the best. #HelloWeekend
I N G R E D I E N T S
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapples + peaches
- 1 handful of Organic Girl super spinach!
- 1 tablespoon Navitas Naturals cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Sunfood Superfood maca powder
- 1 cup So Delicious coconut milk
T O P P I N G S: pomegranate seeds, coconut flakes + Trader Joe's super seed and ancient grain blend of sprouted buckwheat, sprouted millet, chia seed, golden flax seed, red quinoa, shelled hemp seed, and amaranth!
D I R E C T I O N S
- Combine all ingredients + a few ice cubes in a NuriBullet (or blender) for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- E N J O Y!