Maple Almond Butter Porridge
Another workout Wednesday, another bowl of post-workout bowl of goodies! #winning If you guys haven't caught on yet, once I try something + fall so head over heels in love with it—whether it's food, shoes or clothing—I instantly become o b s e s s e d.
These steel cut oat bowls I keep creating and recreating are nothing short of my latest obsession! They're packed with protein, fiber, minerals + all things body-loving that will increase and enhance your stamina, energy levels, alertness, and libido.
If you don't know, well now you know! Do it. #steelcutoats4president
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill organic steel cut oats
- 1 ¼-2 cups almond milk
- 4 tablespoons Justin's maple almond butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Essential Living Foods maca blend
- 1 teaspoon Matcha LOVE matcha powder
- ¼ cup Siggi's Dairy plain filmjölk, drinkable yogurt
T O P P I N G S: fresh banana, frozen blueberries, Ginny Bakes ginger crisp cookie love + Trader Joe’s super seed & ancient grain blend that contains: sprouted buckwheat, sprouted millet, chia seed, golden flax seed, red quinoa, shelled hemp seed and amaranth. #winningonwinning
D I R E C T I O N S
- Combine oats + almond milk, over medium heat, on the stove-top and cook oats normally.
- Once oats are about done—stir in egg white until it is fully + thoroughly combined and cooked through on low heat.
- S I D E N O T E: adding an egg white provides extra lean protein + creates a fluffy luscious oat texture—and no, you can NOT even taste it! #magic
- Add remaining ingredients + remove from heat.
- Top with all the goodies and E N J O Y!