RHUBARB + RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
Another morning, another smoothie bowl. #YAS #getinmybellynow Saturday mornings always come quicker than expected, but I've finally been getting my life together and taking time away to dedicate my Saturday mornings to a body-loving workout + a post smoothie bowl A.K.A no better way to do it! #vibes
This smoothie bowl has me licking the bowl for more! Tangy, tart, but so refreshing.
Quick, delicious + nutritious is what it's all about babes! Try it, love it, DO IT. #i'maddicted
I N G R E D I E N T S
- ½ cup frozen organic rhubarb
- ½ cup frozen organic raspberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Bai puna coconut pineapple
- 1 scoop Vega Sport vanilla sport protein powder
- ¼ cup Siggi’s Dairy plain filmjölk, drinkable yogurt
T O P P I N G S: fresh banana, frozen blueberries, raw organic honey drizzles + a blend of buckwheat, flaxseed, chia seeds and coconut shreds!
D I R E C T I O N S
- Combine all the ingredients in a NutriBullet, Ninja or blender for about 30 seconds or until silky smooth.
- Grab your toppings, make it all pretty + EAT UP!