CINNAMON RAISIN OATS
Thursday morning never felt better, especially after spending way too much time in Target early morning + finding your favorite flower [peony] scent in your all-time obsessed line of hand soap, household cleaners, air fresheners and N O W they even have laundry products available! I think I have officially become a *forever fan—Mrs. Meyers, you slay.
Although I am completely off topic here [sorry] it blows my mind that things just happen out of no where that brighten up your day when you need it most. #grateful
B A C K to business, here is today's body-loving breakfast bowl of dreamy + creamy cinnamon raisin and apple oats! Is it weird that I feel as if can practically still smell and taste every single part of these oats while writing this post + looking at this picture? #LOL #weirdoalert #hi
Try it babes! I've always been a lover to cinnamon raisin and tossing some apple in was a home run for me. #happyeating #eatbetterfeelbetter
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill organic steel cut oats
- 1 ¼-2 cups water
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup Siggi’s Dairy plain filmjölk, drinkable yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Salbachia chia seeds
- ¼ cup organic raisins
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Wholesome! organic raw blue agave
T O P P I N G S: frozen raspberries, coconut flakes, fresh slices of apple + dusted with cinnamon!
D I R E C T I O N S
- Combine oats + water, over medium heat, on the stove-top and cook oats normally.
- Once oats are about done—stir in egg white until it is fully + thoroughly combined and cooked through on low heat.
- S I D E N O T E: adding an egg white provides extra lean protein + creates a fluffy luscious oat texture—and no, you can NOT even taste it! #magic
- Add remaining ingredients + remove from heat.
- EAT UP, enjoy!