QUINOA + SPINACH SALAD🌱
Do you ever feel that your days just seem to keep getting away from you + passing by without fulfilling your must-do-today check-list?
Story of my life.
I swear I've been needing to go to the grocery store for days UPON days now and still haven't made it yet there 🙄 however, on the *bright side—this beautifully delicious concoction was C R E A T E D today with minimal ingredients! #iaintmad
No joke, I tried to "eat like a lady" with this dish, but there was NO WAY. Quinoa may or may not have been spilled on my latest Bon Appetie magazine + extra shredded carrot left on the countertop + my hand dripping with Siggi's drinkable yogurt (true life: I was an impatient savage) as I devoured my pretty quinoa + spinach bowl far too quickly 🙊 #YOLO.
Quinoa is so versatile that it has me #smitten, FOR-EV-ER.
This pretty bowl of quinoa is packed with a powerful protein content + provides all 9 essential amino acids that enhances strong, ageless skin, nails + hair repair daily damage. Quinoa is loaded with BEAUTY building minerals like zinc, magnesium, iron, manganese, and phosphorus 🏋🏽 #GOALS
Not to mention that quinoa whole-heartedly supports healthy figurations with its natural fibers that fend healthy bacteria within your intestines!
Talk about a powerhouse, literally. I love quinoa. It makes me more beautiful and gets my insides flowing properly! And let's be real, who doesn't want to be more + more B E A U T I F U L everyday?
10 ingredients—made deliciously quick to as a product of an empty and unplanned pantry list. Takes only a few steps. Mix everything in a big ol' mixing bowl, grab a spoon + have at it 😅 here's how I did it babes!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1/3 cup quinoa
- 1-1¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon The Gourtmet Collection herbs de providence spice blend
- 1 tablespoons The Gourmet Collection roasted garlic + red bell pepper spice blend
- 1 hefty handful of Organic Girl baby spinach
- ¼ cup organic carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup frozen organic blueberries
- ¼ cup Siggi’s Dairy plain filmjölk, drinkable yogurt
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ½ lime, juiced
D I R E C T I O N S
- Combine quinoa + water into a medium pot, over medium heat, and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender + all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat. Let quinoa cool—this all will take about 8-10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl—add quinoa, spices, baby spinach, shredded carrot, organic blueberries + toss!
- In a separate bowl, combine Siggi's dairy filmjölk, agave, lemon and lime juice—whisk all ingredients until smooth + fully incorporated.
- Add yogurt dressing into quinoa mixture and mix one last time.
- DO IT, enjoy it + eat up!