RASPBERRY MACA SMOOTHIE BOWL
#VIEWS from my bowl were pretty dang on point + perfectly refreshing with this 80+ weather right after crazy torrential down-pours ALL weekend long. #crazy Being able to jumpstart my day even in the afternoon with just 1 teaspoon of maca is sometimes just what I need to keep me going! I swear, mother nature is going through it right now + doesn't quite know how she's feeling. From crazy storming to super sunny humid days to straight gray skies, literally. I hardly ever know what to expect waking up everyday.
Patiently waiting upon that steady summer '16 weather we've all been looking for.
LOL, but until then . . . . . . . . I'll just sit right here eating my smoothie bowls packed with body loving goodies like there's no tomorrow. #goalsongoalsongoals
Quick + nutritious is what it’s all about babes! Try it, love it, DO IT. #youhave2
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 frozen organic bananas
- 1 cup organic frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup frozen organic pineapple
- 1/3 cup Bai kula watermelon
- ¼ cup Siggi’s Dairy plain filmjölk, drinkable yogurt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sunfood Superfoods maca powder
- 1 scoop Vega Sport vanilla sport protein powder
- 1 tablespoon Wedderspoon raw manuka kfactor12
T O P P I N G S: fresh organic strawberries, frozen organic blackberries, organic coconut flakes + Nature's Joy pistachios!
D I R E C T I O N S
- Combine all the ingredients in a NutriBullet, Ninja or blender for about 30 seconds or until silky smooth.
- Grab your toppings, make it all pretty + EAT UP!